Matt Hawkins, Coalitions Director for ERLC, concludes this 2 part series on North Korea with Ed Brown of the Stefanus Alliance International, a Norway-based missions and human rights association.
During this conversation Matt and Ed discuss, among other things:
- How do we (in the West) discern what we hear about places like North Korea?
- What is life like for North Korean Christians who are not in concentration camps?
- What professions, particularly within academia might be a part of assisting and ministering to the global church?
About Ed & Stefanus
- Stefanus Alliance International • @trosfrihet • On Facebook
- Contact Ed via ecb [at] stefanus.no
- Booklet by Stefanus Alliance (PDF): Freedom of Religion or Belief
- Three ways pastors can cultivate a heart for persecuted Christians in their churches
- VIDEO: Persecution and the church, a conversation with Dan Darling and David Platt.
- (Book) Insanity of God by Nik Ripken
- (Book) Insanity of Obedience by Nik Ripken
- Bulletin insert from ERLC
- Part 1 of this series with Eric Foley.