Travis Wussow serves as the ERLC’s Director of International Justice and Religious Freedom. Travis taps in via the interwebs to visit with Canon & Culture to answer the following questions and many more: What’s what’s it like move your family from Texas to the Middle East? What reflections does Travis have from his travels to Morocco, Taiwan, and Oxford?
- VIDEO: Why go international with the ERLC?
- ERLC resources by Travis
- Reflections on the Marrakesh Declaration
- AUDIO: Jenny Yang on refugee resettlement
- AUDIO: Making disciples in Syria
- Asian-Pacific Religious Freedom Forum
- Religious Liberty Partnership
Travis Wussow,, serves as Director of International Justice & Religious Liberty and General Counsel for the ERLC. Travis leads ERLC’s first international office located in the Middle East. He received a B.B.A. in Finance from The University of Texas at Austin and a J.D. from The University of Texas School of Law. He and his wife, Katie, have two daughters.